Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Finders Keepers - Spring/Summer 2011 Sydney


I am super pleased to announce that I will be having a stall at the next amazing The Finders Keepers market here in Sydney. If, in the unlikely event that, you haven't heard of The Finders Keepers, check out more information on their website http://www.thefinderskeepers.com/

The event will be held at Carriageworks, 245 Wilson Street Eveleigh, on Friday the 2nd and Saturday the 3rd of December.

I am extremely busy making all new work for the event so as a result, will not be re-listing anything on my Etsy store until after the market. I will be showcasing pieces that are brand new as well as some familiar work. I will also be there to talk to you about my work personally and take commission orders as well.

TE x

No comments:

Post a Comment