Saturday, May 14, 2011

adore

I've started to get a reputation as "that girl that likes ships", so I thought I'd start posting about other things I love. Hopefully I will be able to keep it up as a regular thing! Yes, I love ships and anchors and nautical things. But I also like other things. For my first adore post; one of my biggest idols in the Australian contemporary jewellery industry, David Neale.

Not a new love, I've admired his work for a long time. His lovely idiosyncratic stylised natural forms appeal to me in a very pure and honest way. His work is warm and sturdy like old furniture. Check out his beautiful blog www.thegoldensmith.blogspot.com and his website www.davidneale.com.au



all images are Copyright David Neale 2007, source: www.davidneale.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment